Application must be filled out completely to be considered for employment and can be faxed, emailed or mailed to:
mail: Dustin Robbins
P.O. Box 12677
Norfolk, VA 23502
Thank you for your interest in employment with Robbins Maritime, Inc. The following list is provided to make the application easier for you, and to insure all the proper paperwork is completed at the time of your hire.
Please have the following information on hand when applying:
- Social Security Card; date and place of birth.
- Permanent mailing address, including zip code.
- Name, address, and dates of attendance for any/all education.
- Name, address, and dates of employment for your last five employers; including a viable contact number.
- Full name, address, and phone number of an emergency contact.
- Information for completing IRS Form W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.
- Information for completing the U.S. Dept. of Justice Form I-9, which
includes any (but not limited to) two of the following:
- U.S. Passport
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization
- Unexpired Foreign Passport
- Unexpired Employment Authorization Card
- Driver’s License or ID card
- ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agency
- School ID card with photograph
- Voter’s Registration card
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- Copies of all Merchant Mariner’s Certificates and licenses, TWIC Card, Social Security Card, Driver’s License, as well as any other training certificates received.
If you have any questions concerning the application, please don’t hesitate to call our office at 757-494-1701.